RESIDENTIAL BUILDINGS UP TO 10 000 SQ.M TOTAL BUILT-UP AREA
MIXED BUILDING AHAT
CONSTRUCTOR:eng. Miroslav Marinov
GENERAL CONTRACTOR:OdesosstroiLTD, Solei 06 LTD
ARCHITECT:arch.Yanko Petrov and arch.Natalia Nikova
Strategically located in the heart of “Mladost” district in the city of Varna, the “Ahat” apartments are surrounded and offer easy access to a children’s playground, a sport and recreational center with four play fields, a school, a kindergarten and a medical center.
The building consists of underground, ground floor and seven aboveground floors as follows:
- Underground with nine garages and seventeen parking spaces;
- Ground (first) floor with a pharmacy and a preparatory elementary school, as well as the entrance to the residential floors;
- Second and third floors with six studios each;
- Fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh floors each one with 6 apartments;
- Eighth floor with two residential units.
There are twenty two outdoor parking spaces within the boundaries of the property.
The “Ahat” apartments are designed to answer the hight demand of the neighborhood for small three bedroom units with well organized living rooms and lots of natural light in every room. One small two bedroom apartment and five three bedroom units are located on each floor. Luxury and spacious condos are designed on the last eight floor of the building revealing the magnificent view of the Varna lake and the Mladost district. The light height of all dwellings in the building is 265 cm.
In the construction of “Ahat” residential building are used high quality building materials such as:
• Ceramic bricks "Porotherm" by "Wienerberger";
• Thermal insulation package and mineral plaster of the company "Caparol";
• Luxury lift;
• Stone wall cladding;
• 6-chamber PVC joinery with a vision of wooden window frames and a four-season glass package;
• Italian granite tiles for the common parts in the building;
• Aluminum railings in wood color.